Monday, May 17, 2010

Yet Another Test Post

On a train again, heading back to London after a few days in the Edinburgh Festival, I thought I’d write a few reflections on starting up our social enterprise.Not to suggest that we’ve had world-beating success or anything, but to look back on our experience of developing an organisation around a set of ideas, On a train again, heading back to London after a few days in the Edinburgh Festival.

I thought I’d write a few reflections on starting up our social enterprise.Not to suggest that we’ve had world-beating success or anything, but to look back on our experience of developing an organisation around a set of ideas, On a train again, heading back to London after a few days in the Edinburgh Festival, I thought I’d write a few reflections on starting up our social enterprise.Not to suggest that we’ve had world-beating success or anything, but to look back on our experience of developing an organisation around a set of ideas.

On a train again, heading back to London after a few days in the Edinburgh Festival, I thought I’d write a few reflections on starting up our social enterprise.Not to suggest that we’ve had world-beating success or anything, but to look back on our experience of developing an organisation around a set of ideas,
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo